Bid Farewell to Unwanted Ink: Cynosure PicoSure® Tattoo Removal Laser
Some people who get tattoos cherish each and every one their entire lives. For some others, however, yesterday’s tattoos equal today’s regrets. It is with these people in mind that Murphy Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa proudly offers tattoo removal of unsurpassed quality, using the state-of-the-art Cynosure PicoSure® tattoo removal laser.
At the plastic surgery practice of Dr. James E. Murphy in Reno, the Cynosure PicoSure® tattoo removal laser allows patients to erase their tattoos at a faster rate than has ever before been possible. Whether you wish to present a more professional image to advance your career, bid a final farewell to a relationship that has ended, or simply rid your body of ink that is no longer relevant to your life, tattoo removal using the PicoSure® laser offers a potentially ideal solution.
Dr. Murphy is one of the first plastic surgeons in the nation to offer treatment using the revolutionary PicoSure® laser, the only picosecond laser approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for aesthetic applications such as tattoo removal.
The Benefits of Tattoo Removal with the PicoSure® Laser
Until recently, Dr. Murphy had been using the RevLite™ SI Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser from Cynosure to perform tattoo removal because it had produced the best, most consistent results. However, upon carefully evaluating the clinical data, he was so impressed by the efficacy and safety profile of the PicoSure® that he decided that he had to integrate it into his practice.
The PicoSure® laser offers numerous unique advantages over other laser platforms in the removal of tattoos, including:
- The PicoSure® laser removes tattoos more efficiently, often accomplishing in one or two sessions what might require as many as 10 to 20 sessions with other laser platforms.
- Colors that were previously extremely difficult to treat, including green, blue, and purple, can be removed with relative ease with the PicoSure® laser.
- Although PicoSure® laser tattoo removal is generally more expensive per treatment session, fewer sessions are usually required, making it the more cost-effective option in most cases.
- Unlike other lasers, the PicoSure® laser does not rely on heat alone to break up the tattoo ink. Rather, it delivers ultra-short pulses of energy to the tattoo ink in trillionths of a second, shattering the ink into microscopic particles that are easily eliminated by the body. As a result, it causes less harm to surrounding healthy tissues, and patients can look forward to a shorter, more comfortable recovery period.
- The PicoSure® laser can be used effectively to remove ink that remained after a previously unsuccessful tattoo removal procedure.
As a patient of Dr. Murphy’s, you can expect that he will value your safety, comfort, and overall satisfaction above all else. So say goodbye to that unwanted tattoo and hello to healthy, ink-free skin today.
Learn More about Cynosure PicoSure® Tattoo Removal Laser
If you would like to learn more about the Cynosure PicoSure® tattoo removal laser, or you wish to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Murphy, please contact Murphy Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa today.