Weight fluctuation is normal while on any diet. This is due to the variations of daily activity, water consumption, as well as food intake, specifically sodium. If while on the HCG diet you find yourself stuck at a weight loss plateau, try these plateau breakers:
Consume six large apples throughout the day and drink only enough water to satisfy your thirst.
Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
In one large glass of water, stir two tbsp of apple cider vinegar, and add Stevia to taste. Drink until weight loss plateau is broken. (Drink with a straw, as apple cider vinegar can be hard on tooth enamel.
These will act to cleanse the body and "reset" your diet intake, while jump starting weight loss.
In addition to these options, you can also try:
- Increasing water consumption
- Adding a glass of green tea
- Cutting down beef intake
- Closely monitoring sugar/sodium content of foods andcondiments
- Avoiding the mixing vegetables or addition of new vegetables
- Stop eating out/cheating or consuming diet foods and drinks