Our esthetician, Jeri Miles, has many years of experience and is the expert in addressing all of your skin concerns. At Dr. James Murphy’s medical spa
, our focus is you – a more beautiful, vibrant, refreshed you. We pride ourselves on the personalized skincare needs of each patient, utilizing high-tech treatments with visible results in a peaceful ambiance. We are committed to offering our patients cutting-edge service with unsurpassed quality and consistency. Our med spa is designed with your comfort in mind. Your appointment is sure to be a soothing retreat.
– This is a customized skincare treatment for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin. This treatment includes exfoliation, extractions, a therapeutic mask, and customized hydration. To pamper you, we include a paraffin treatment for your hands or feet to soothe and nourish dry skin, and a salt scrub for your back.With Oxygen
– O2 Activator uses specially formulated oxygen molecules, vitamins, and minerals to create a soothing, calming effect on the skin.With Microdermabrasion
– Stimulates collagen and exfoliates the skin for a refreshed, youthful glow.Dermaplaning Facial
– This treatment is most often used on rough, dry skin and mild acne scarring, and to remove the fine facial peach fuzz. It leaves the face with a refined glow.Acne Control Facial
– This treatment addresses blemishes, clogged pores, and persistent sudden breakouts. This corrective facial includes the AHA/BHA peel, followed by extensive extractions with high frequency, a calming mask, and hydration treatment.Customized Teen Facial
– This express facial is perfect for balancing teenage skin to maintain a healthy, glowing complexion.Oxygen Glow Therapy
– This treatment utilizes the beauty of pure molecular oxygen therapy to calm, renew, and plump the skin. This treatment provides spectacular and immediate results, and will leave your skin hydrated, glowing, and revitalized.Back “Facial”
– This is a very nice, exfoliating “facial” for your back. This customized treatment can include extractions, therapeutic mask, and customized hydration. Add on AHA for an additional charge.
– The “no-peel peel” for your red carpet event. This peel will treat very superficial lines and wrinkles, sun damage, and pigment irregularities.Vitalize Peel
– This peel will treat moderate skin conditions such as fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, pigment irregularities, acne scarring, and acne.Rejuvenize Peel
– This peel will treat moderate to severe skin conditions such as fine lines and wrinkles, environmental damage, acne scarring, and acne.Dermapeel
– This state-of-the-art chemical peel can improve the skin’s clarity, tone, color, and texture. This unique procedure produces smooth, vibrant, youthful looking skin through the combination of dermaplaning, alpha hydroxy acid, and oxygen therapy
– Microdermabrasion treatments freshen, detoxify, and rejuvenate your skin. Microdermabrasion is used to treat light scarring, acne, congested skin, discoloration, and sun damage, and helps thicken your collagen. Provides facial exfoliation to smooth rough skin, minimize fine lines, and stimulate collagen and cell production, leaving the skin with a nice, youthful glow. A glycolic peel is included.
– This laser treatment can improve tone, texture, acne scarring, pigment issues, and fine wrinkles with no downtime. This is perfect for anti-aging maintenance. A series of at least five is recommended every four weeks, then maintenance once or twice a year.